Scott's : Trends

3:55 AM

November 24, 2008 News and Trends

does juvenile diabetes have any affect on my ability to get drunk?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:01:06 GMT
maria asked: i can drink a 12 pack and not feel anything. could my diabetes have anything to do with this?

What are the signs of diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:56:29 GMT
elie101_forever asked: I have two signs of diabetes, being thirsty all the time, and having to go to the bathroom a lot. What are other signs, so I know if I should get tested or not?usa online shopping mall

gestational diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:00:47 GMT
cheeka2162 asked: I found out a few days a go that I might have gestational diabetes. I immedietely did a lot of research but I would like to hear from other people’s experiences… what are the risks of having gestational diabetes and if anyone has had it, where there any comlications towards the baby and/or ...]

How do doctors test for type 2 diabetes?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:18:18 GMT
J asked: I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow and due to my weight of 315 pounds and the fact that I would be considered morbidly obese with a BMI greater than 40, I will most likely be tested for type 2 diabetes. I wouldn’t be suprised if I do have it though.

What are symptoms of diabetes/low iron or low blood sugar?

Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:44:22 GMT
Singlerose77 asked: My daughter is 2 yrs old and has been shaking uncontrollably at daycare upon waking up from her afternoon nap. She eats healthy and the daycare checks for fever each time this happens. She is not cold either..there is no goosebumps. I don’t know her fathers side of medical history and i’m ...]

Why are the Sugar Busters Book and the American Diabetes Cookbook so different?

Mon, 10 Nov 2008 20:10:49 GMT
Pearl asked: For any info you can give me.
Diabetes cookbook has several things in recipes that sugar busters said to avoid both books are great but im new at this so im new at this.
Caffeinated Content


Internet Store
Gift Shopping
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home